SMART Recovery Connecticut can provide these services to volunteers:
- You can get an email address @smartrecoveryct.org to use for SMART Recovery activities. This can be a mailbox you check, or just forward to another email account. (This means you don’t need to publish your personal email address on the SMART Recovery meeting list.) You can also send email using that address.
- You can get an account on this site so you can blog here.
- You can use our Twitter, Facebook, and Meetup accounts. (Meetings posted on our Meetup account automatically appear on this site too.)
- We have templates for Craigslist postings.
- You can join our volunteer email list (email@example.com).
- We have a CRM system on this site to allow you to track contact details and histories, for example for potential sites for new meetings, publicity outlets, etc.
If you have ideas for other services, please let us know.