SMART Recovery Connecticut can provide these services to volunteers:
- You can get an email address @smartrecoveryct.org to use for SMART Recovery activities. This can be a mailbox you check, or just forward to another email account. (This means you don’t need to publish your personal email address on the SMART Recovery meeting list.)
- You can get an account on this site so you can blog here.
- You can use our Twitter, Facebook, and Meetup accounts. (Meetings posted on our Meetup account automatically appear on this site too.)
- We have templates for Craigslist postings.
- You can join our volunteer email list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We have a CRM system on this site to allow you to track contact details and histories, for example for potential sites for new meetings, publicity outlets, etc.